2. Listen and hear without judging - I can do this more often but this is still hard!
3. Affirm others with words and actions - Sometimes this is not as easy as I would like it to be but it is getting easier.
4. Be open to receiving help. - yeah still struggling with this, more of a giver and a fixer.
5. Expect the miraculous! - of the new ones, this is the easiest.
As I said, the other ten are on-going. And I will admit 15 does seem ambitious but as the poet said "A man's ( or woman's) grasp must exceed their reach, or what's a heaven for?"
But I won't just write them down and hope for the best. I have done two important things.
1. Turned each one into a positive affirmation and printed a copy for my bedside table and one for my wallet. I say them three or more times a day.
2. I have asked close friends to keep me honest and hold me accountable for my work on them.
So those are mine and my action plan. I expect to see a major shift with a month to a month and a half - that is what it takes to make a change in subconscious patterns and all habits are subconscious patterns. If I am very fortunate I will see a shift in 21 days or less.
I wish you all well with yours! May 2014 see your resolutions all completed!