Gregg Braden researched the Ancient Essenes and explained their teaching that relationships are like mirrors. In fact there are seven mirrors that he identifies in his work (Youtube video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TkD1rl0nFg ). That resonated with me and it was in part the inspiration for this work.
What is in the book:
- An illustrated children's section in poetry which talks about realizing the child's potential.
- A Parent /Helper section with thought provoking prose and activities and games to help your child develop.
- Games to develop your child's mind and memory, language acquisition and reading, number sense, the heart, energy and balance, and fine and gross motor skills.
- Qualities covered: Compassion, co-operation, curiosity, creativity, centeredness, connection, acceptance, responsibility, thinking and trust
- Finally there are 6 additional tips on Ito think about and implement to help your child.
- There is an appendix with links, word lists and other helpful items as well as a reproducible template to personalize your child's story.